Rebrand Inspiration: 10 engaging ways to tell your corporate rebrand story
A rebrand is a major undertaking and it is essential that all stakeholders – from employees through investors to customers – understand the new direction for your business. Whatever your ‘why’, we have an interactive promotional gift that will help you effectively communicate your rebrand.
Magic Concepts Folding Puzzles
Our Magic Concepts folding puzzles provide ample print space for important messaging such as rebrand values, a mission statement and graphics, while the folding puzzle engages the user as they literally ‘unfold’ your rebrand story.
Magic Card 160
The Magic Card 160 folding puzzle folds flat so is perfect for mailing to stakeholders or handing out at rebrand events.
- Folding puzzle
- Folds flat to a slimline 160x100x2mm
- Constructed of a durable HIPS plastic with matt plastic labels
The Magic Diamond provides an attractive desktop decoration and intrigues the user as it unfolds through a series of forms to finish in its original diamond shape. [Client: Danone, Activia]
- Folding puzzle with magnetic closure
- Available in large (7cm) or mini (5cm) forms
- 30 printable faces, templates available
Another creative shape in the Magic Concepts range, the octagon unfolds to create unusual desktop ‘sculptures’ before reforming to the original octagon shape. [Client: Chase]
- Folding puzzle with magnetic closure
- Full color customization with design templates available.
Our most popular Magic Concepts shape, the Magic Cube is available in a range of sizes. It is also available with an Augmented Reality (AR) option where, by using a smart phone, the user can view an AR experience such as a video, floating 3D-logo or shape. [Client: Adobe]
- Unfolding puzzle with magnetic closure
- Available sizes: 3cm, 5cm, 7cm & 12cm
- Full color customization with templates
This selection of executive toys which provide an eye-catching and fun way to promote a visual rebrand.
The world’s most famous toy provides a striking platform to communicate a new visual branding. [Client: Visa]
- Genuine Rubik’s twist puzzle
- Fully customizable with 6 faces and 54 sections
- Optional stand increases its desktop visibility
Office Blocks Pen Pot Set
Sitting desktop, the snap-together Office Blocks stationery set is a promotional gift that will keep your rebrand front of mind for a very long time. Particularly popular as a building metaphor: ‘building a brighter future’, etc. [Client: Chubb]
- Snap-together office blocks products
- Build your own custom set from the range of 9 products
- Option for full color customization of packaging
Magnetic 360 Round
A simple product that creates a big impact: the Magnetic 360 sits desktop and with its internal magnets, it becomes an executive toy that snaps together, spins and can be stacked in various arrangements.
- Full color customization
Sometimes the best way to make an impression is to be useful. These functional promotional gifts add significant value to your rebrand message.
Rubik’s 3×3 Keychain
A mini version of the world-famous Rubik’s Cube that also functions as a handy keychain. [Client: Fanta]
- Perfect for large-volume campaigns
Mobile Charging Cable Set
The clever design of the mobile smart phone charging cable set means that it not only functions as a handy charger/data transfer cable, but also doubles as a keychain. The Mobile Charging Cable Set also clips to luggage for added convenience.
- Universal connector 3-in-1: Micro USB + Lightning + USB-C
- Also available as a Tube or Office Blocks Mobile Charging Cable Set
- Pad print branding
Loop Bluetooth Speaker
A fun way to reach a youth audience, the small and portable Bluetooth speaker straps to your bag, belt or luggage, and plays your favorite tunes from any Bluetooth phone, tablet or computer.
- Mobile accessory
Contact the Intermed team for suggestions and samples for the perfect products to support a corporate rebrand.