Get Augmented Reality Wow Factor with Magic Concepts Corporate Gifts
Add a 3D Digital Dimension to your Magic Concepts Experience
Pokémon GO brought Augmented Reality (AR) to our attention in early 2017 and now Apple has included AR with its iPhone 8 making AR the hottest trend in marketing.
Now, with all Magic Concepts orders you have the option to add a digital dimension to your campaign with one of three 3D Augmented Reality experiences for a modest additional charge and minimal impact on the production schedule.
How does Augmented Reality Work?
Using the easy-to-use smartphone App, Magic Concepts’ AR experiences are triggered by a custom ‘marker’ printed on your Magic Concepts product. Watch the video
Through the smart phone screen, users view and interact with your 3D logo, 3D shape or video. The shape is overlaid into the user’s surroundings, so bringing your marketing campaign to life in the client’s own environment!
“AR is the natural next step to showcase your brand and build a relationship with customers.” Forbes
Get more Engagement!
- Augmented Reality is a hot topic – catch user’s attention and gain recognition for your brand by being at the forefront of the trend.
- Augmented Reality is magical and fun so engaging users with your brand in an novel way.
- Augmented Reality is ‘social’ – users can create fun photos that generate social media reaction and sharing.
Easy to use, simple to implement – and economical too!
1. Select your Magic Concepts shape.
2. Ask your graphic department/design agency to create artwork using our free templates. Decide which image/face will act as the ‘marker’.
3. Choose which Augmented Reality experience you would like to implement.
4. Provide us with a logo or video (our team will provide specifications) for the experience.
5. Pay just US$300 setup fee for standard 3D logo/video, which includes 1 year streaming subscription for server storage. Offer valid for one year until October 2018.
Take advantage of this hot marketing opportunity by contacting our sales team for samples, and marketing material, including a client-safe PDF flyer to distribute to your clients.
“It is really a first in the true convergence of the physical and the digital. It is well poised to become mainstream quickly.” – Business Insider